What are some maintenances that needs to keep up with?

Reaction score
I have a 2018 Legacy 3.6R Limited model with 52K miles on. Besides regular oil change, what are some maintenances I need to keep up to date with? If possible, I like to keep this vehicle as long as I can.

Transmission fluid change. My son's 2016 transmission went out on his, just a little under 100K miles. Cost him $7.5k to replace with new one.

Having spent quite a lot of time trying to establish a maintenance schedule for the equipment on a major railroad, what we found that the schedules established by the equipment manufactures were more often correct and the schedules that the manufactures were not pulled out of the air at random. They were usually very specific reasons they were required at desired intervals. So I would suggest try to obtain an owners manual for the vehicle and follow their maintenance schedule as closely as possible.

Ask a Question