Subaru Forester ske Check engine

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem, when driving normally the electronic brake and check engine lights came on. They didn't really tell me anything during diagnostics, they reset the errors and told me to clean the throttle valve and fuel flow sensor. After resetting the error I drove for about 2 hours, everything was fine, but then the same errors came up again. Has anyone encountered this problem, if so, please tell me.

1000041622.jpg

I have a 2010 Subaru Forester, it did this twice to me, see video . It turned out the first time, my brother disconnected a back window electric roller to be changed out , it would only roll one way for my mom in the back seat and he didn't want my mom to roll it down because it wouldn't roll back up, he had it on order and then all of a sudden all these lights came on. When the order came in, he put the switch on, all the lights went off, so evidently this sometimes happens with Subarus if there is a break in the wire or connection somewhere. The second time was when my mom was backing the car out from our carport all of these lights came on, it turned out it needed brakes because when my brother changed out the front brakes the lights on the dashboard went off . Evidently Subaru has strange things wired to the sensors that come up on the dashboard, we never had any codes set from any of these problems to show why the lights were on.

Ask a Question