Selling my 2023 Legacy Touring XT.

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my Subaru Legacy if anybody would be interested. I am just trying to get out of the loan so that I can get into a Dually pickup for business endeavors. The car was special ordered from the dealer with a lot of extras including a PPF film and window tint all around in which I had added. Also has the spoiler, splash guards, door scuff protectors, Sti door cup protectors, door edge guards, floor mats, and the illumination footwell kit. It has 46,000 miles which most are long distant traveling from PA to CT. I’m going to take a little bit of a loss on the loan which I already understand so I’m just trying to get an amount that isn’t crazy off, but also more than what dealers are offering. I’m listing for $30k obo. Don’t be afraid to talk numbers. It’s blue with the tan leather interior. Also has blue metal paddle shifters.

Ask a Question