Problems with May 2024 Software Update

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced issues with their system after the May 2024 software update? I have a 2023 Outback and after the last software update, my radio functions are not working properly. I am not able to save any presets for the satellite radio. I can save presets for AM and FM channels. I tried a factory reset and the probelm persists. I took it to the dealer but they were needing to contact Suburaru tech support and I haven't heard back yet. Wondering if anyone else has had this happen and know what the fix is. There are no new software updates available.

Has anyone else experienced issues with their system after the May 2024 software update? I have a 2023 Outback and after the last software update, my radio functions are not working properly. I am not able to save any presets for the satellite radio. I can save presets for AM and FM channels. I tried a factory reset and the problem persists. I took it to the dealer but they were needing to contact Subaru tech support and I haven't heard back yet. Wondering if anyone else has had this happen and know what the fix is. There are no new software updates available.
Feeling a bit silly - I just needed to log back into my Sirius account. I don't recall having to do this with other software updates. Oh well, I hope this helps someone else out

Ask a Question