Noise over 2000 rpm

Reaction score
My 2020 Ascent has been making a noise for about 6000 miles now. The dealership cannot seem to figure out what it is and even drove it and did not hear the noise. It does it ever single time at about 2000-2200 rpm. Everytime I ask them about it they act like I'm crazy. I have mentioned to them there are lots of complaints online about this and most people say it is a CVT or transmission issue. If I mention this they seem to usually just get condescending with me. We only have one dealership close. I'm thinking of driving a couple of hours away to try another. Has anyone had this same or similar issue and did they ever find out what it is? I really wanted to stick to Subaru but cannot justify getting another one when this one has issues and they can't ever explain it. There is an engine shudder randomly too that they can't figure out

Ask a Question