Moonroof air deflector

Reaction score
I put a bike rack on the roof of my Crosstrek Wilderness. With the moon roof open there is excessive wind nois with the bike rack. So much that I can't keep it open. Reviews of purchasing a moon roof deflector to fix the problem ? I heard everything from it will fix the problem, to it will make the wind noise louder, thoughts or experiences?

I put a bike rack on the roof of my Crosstrek Wilderness. With the moon roof open there is excessive wind nois with the bike rack. So much that I can't keep it open. Reviews of purchasing a moon roof deflector to fix the problem ? I heard everything from it will fix the problem, to it will make the wind noise louder, thoughts or experiences?
Wind fairings do work. Also, rounded and oval bars are quieter than square bars for racks. But, yes, I have found wind fairings work really well at reducing noise

Ask a Question