Interior Floor Electronics - 2019 Impreza

Reaction score
Hello, love my 2019 base Impreza sedan. Bought it brand new, now has 110k miles and runs great.

I am stupid. About a month or so back I noticed interior floor was damp, but thought nothing of it. Maybe had the window open, wet shoes whatever.

This past weekend I was driving and a bunch of the warning lights came on - abs, hill assist, traction control, eyesight. Power steering is off. This happened a few weeks back as well but everything reset and worked fine after turning the car off and back on. I looked into it and figured it might have been stop light switch and bought one.

This time the warning lights are staying on. I went to autozone to check the code and nothing came up. Talking with mechanic he mentioned it’s an electrical thing. Car starts and drives fine, radio works, just all the advanced systems off.

Remembered the wet floor and looked closer and it was wetter than I expected! I have rubber mats and didn’t notice it until looking closely. It was moist!

Looked into it and checked the ac drain tube which was clogged. Unclogged it and am drying the floor out currently.

Thoughts on possible solution before taking it to dealership? Are there easily accessible electronics under the seats that I can replace?

Thank you appreciate any advice

Ask a Question