Identify random electrical connector

Reaction score
Hello, All!
I recently bought a 2013 Subaru Impreza for my daughter. I purchased it in AZ and drove it home to TX. Four hours into the drive, the dreaded light combo started flashing (A/T oil temp, ABS, traction control, hill assist). The lights randomly turned off the next day as soon as I got a fresh tank of fuel. They have stayed off for about a month, and randomly came back. I have done my research and know that it it can the CVT valve body, the brake sensor switch, or even a bad ABS wheel speed sensor, so I began to run some basic eyeball diagnostics until i can get my hand on a OBDII scanner. When I was looking around under the hood, I noticed a random electrical connector under the hood that does not have anything plugged into it. The connector runs into another harness that connects to the brake line junction box just behind the engine air filter housing. Can anyone tell me what this connector is for, and if I am missing something that should be plugged in?
IMG_1845.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1847.jpeg
    IMG_1847.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 3

Ask a Question