First ever Suburu owner/ Need HELP!

Reaction score
I have had large trucks my whole life (Dodge 99'-ChevyZR2- Chevy 3500 -Ford F250 - Ford Expy), I just got my first ever car (2024 SUBURU CROSSTREK PREMIUM), I need ALL the tips and tricks, specifically a couple things right off the start:

1) We were leaving the dealership and theres a chime, a fkn loud one, and we could NOT figure out WTH it was. Turns out it was a SEAT BELT CHIME for the rear seat....my 19 pound dog apparently sets off the seat, Please tell me there is a CHEAT CODE for this option! I have seen the videos for the front seat belt...does this process work for the rear? Or is there a way to do all seat belts because the dog moves around. Please tell me theres a secret or a device I can "plug in".

2) The touch system seems slower than my Silverados but it works fine, any way to lock it to keep toddler from fingering the thing while in park >_<"

3) Secret menu videos on you tube that you wish you knew about when you first got your Suburu?!

I appreciate any and all advice!

My new "Mom Car"

Ask a Question