Extended warranty issue

Reaction score
I bought a used car from Sacramento Luxury Motors on 8/15/2024. I was offered to buy an extended warranty and I bought it. My car had some issues so I took it to a Subaru dealership and found out some major issues that need to be repaired. I remember buying the warranty. So when I called the warranty company, I was informed that it is not active. They couldnt find my warranty under the VIN number only by the contract number. So, I was referred back to call the dealership where I bought the car. The people there have been giving me a round and not taking my calls. I called all the phone numbers listed and left messages and then call some more, hoping to talk to someone. I finally got hold of Jasmin. I told her what was going on with my claim again. Its been 3 days now since I dropped of my car at the Subaru dealership to be repaierd still waiting for the extended warranty to be active while continuosly communicating with the dealership where I bought my car. Still they havent done their part of fixing what was wrong with the warranty contract. What am I supposed to do? I can pay for the repairs but afraid I might not get reimbursed by the warranty company because the said contract isnt active and Sacramento Luxury Motors hasnt resolved the issue. I’m desperate to get some advise from someone. I don’t have anyone to talk to to get their expertise or advise about the predicament I am in.

Ask a Question