Eliminated Heated Steering Wheel in 2025 Forester

Reaction score
I was reading some document at the URL below which lists the trim lines and features on the new 2025 Subaru Forester. Nowhere do I see Heated Steering Wheel mentioned, which has been available on the higher end models of the 2019 thru 2024 Foresters. Does anybody know if that has been eliminated? I had it included with a Nav package on a 2022 Forester Limited.

See this and try searching for Heated Steering Wheel:

I found the Brochure (attached) for the 2025 Forester and it does indeed still mention the Heated Steering Wheel. As a person who lives in the snow belt I can say that this is one of those features that you never think you really need, but once you have, you never want to be without.
So, yes, THANKFULLY, I was wrong about this! ☺️

Tried to attach Brochure, but was told it was too big. Available to download here: https://www.subaru.com/brochures.html
Screen shot from list of features in 2025 brochure under Limited Trim. Used to have to get Nav Package for Heated Steering Wheel, now its included with all Limited and Touring Trims.
1718799698811.png

Ask a Question