Drivability diag.

Reaction score
I purchased a 2007 Tribeca that supposedly has an overheating condition, I drove it 42 miles home and it did not overheat and ran great, no check engine light but it did have a slight coolant leak from radiator and oil leak from the rear timing cover. I replaced timing chains, tensioners and guides. test drove it and got 3 codes stored, p0301 p0303 p0305 all misfire codes bank 1. I replaced the front VVT solenoid bank 1. Road tested and check engine light flashing and pinging on moderate acceleration and erratic idle. codes p0011 poo16 p0018. intake cam position( timing over-advanced or performance bank 1) , crankshaft position ( cam position correlation bank 1), crankshaft position (cam position correlation bank 2 ). iam baffled. during the chain replacement I found this orfice in my bolt tray. I don't remember removeing. the is one that is identical on each tensioner but there intact, I assembled engine assembly and this is where I am at, could it be related to my issues. see picture

Attachments

• orfice.JPG
    orfice.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 2

Ask a Question