Aftermarket upgraded infotainment display options?

Reaction score
So my son cracked the original infotainment display on his 2015 Impreza sport hatchback. I was wondering what aftermarket screen is best and is there one that is really a plug and play unit for his car. It has built in back up camera but no factory nav. I saw some units on amazon that come with the dash bezel wondering if they were any good?

Following, as I just got my car and I desperately want to add Apple Car Play as my last car had it. But I dont want to add a secondary screen on the dash.

Same @fullcircle I have been eyeing those all week, I installed something very similar in my Wifes 2008 Jetta and it seems to work great.

So my son cracked the original infotainment display on his 2015 Impreza sport hatchback. I was wondering what aftermarket screen is best and is there one that is really a plug and play unit for his car. It has built in back up camera but no factory nav. I saw some units on amazon that come with the dash bezel wondering if they were any good?
If the display operates normally but only has an annoying crack, replacing it could likely introduce other more annoying issues. The backup camera is wired not wireless I believe. Aftermarket Wifi and BT connections are a terrible substitutes! They all have connection issues. if the screen is unusable or dead, I would search for the same year and model from the salvage resources in the US. Have them pull the display and expect to have it reprogramed to amend it’s “DNA” so the body module computer will not “reject” it. If you want everything to work as originally, this is your only option.

Ask a Question