2022 Outback Wilderness Oil Problems

Reaction score
Recently I have found out that my 2022 wilderness has a bad oil leak and the dealership has no clue where it is coming from. At first they stated it was coming from a screw on the oil pan, however today they said they don’t know where it’s coming from. They have replaced the seal on the oil pan 4 times and that never fixed it. They have had my car for almost a month now. The first week and a half it sat on the back lot not being touched. Last week they said they were getting ready to drop the engine last Friday. I go by there today and they say they haven’t dropped the engine out yet and that they should know by tomorrow where the leak is coming from and that it should be ready for me to pick up by next week. If they haven’t even dropped the engine, then how will it be ready next week? Am I crazy for thinking it should have already been done?

Oh boy.... might be time to enact the Lemon Law. Google an attorney in your area for assistance.
Good luck!

Ask a Question