2014 Legacy transmission not moving

Cal

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I need your help for a fault I can't solve. I would be very happy if you could share your valuable information with me. I have a 2014 Subaru Legacy. The car starts but when I shift the transmission to D or R it doesn't move. It gives a P2750 intermediate shaft speed sensor C circuit fault. I think the sensor is good and that it gives this fault because the vehicle can't move due to the fault in the transmission. I don't know where to start to solve the fault, is there any advice you can give me? It's a situation I don't want at all but I can also remove the transmission if necessary

Attachments

• 20240823_184113.jpg
    20240823_184113.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 7
Unless you have racked up a LOT of miles on your car, it should still be under warranty and also eligible for Subaru road service. Get it to the dealership.

Start with the easy stuff. Page 12-12 of your owners manual shows the location of the under hood fuses. Check fuses associated with the VCT (fuses 1 and 9). Check the wiring harness between the TCM and the transmission for damage.

The fact that the car doesn't move does not bode well though. Good luck.

Ask a Question