2011 Impreza Outback sport nightmare

Reaction score
I picked up a 2011 Outback sport for my kid the wheel bearing sounded bad so I ordered a new one went to put it on the wheel bearing was seized on the drive shaft when I pulled it out the drive shaft came out of the diff and fell down which broke open the boot and I thought why not just buy a new one instead of trying to fix that one it was all greasy I threw it in my trash can I've ordered five and they've all been wrong they either come with 27 or 25 splines and none of them fit this one definitely has 22 splines I only threw half of the drive shaft I had away because I didn't want to get grease all over my desk the other half was in my scrap pile so I still have the input shaft and it's definitely 22 splines obviously this motor in the car has been changed out because it has marks from a scrap yard on the top of it someone please help is anyone familiar with a 22 spline rear CV shaft how do I identify what motor and differential are in my car I'm lost I've ordered five Subaru tells me this car doesn't exist I don't know what to do

Ask a Question