2010 Subaru Forester Manual mode light on, AT temperature light blinking, ABS light on traction control light on.

Reaction score
I pulled my 2010 Subaru Forester out of my carport to spray some wasp. No lights on, went to pull it back in, about 15 feet when AT temperature light started blinking, ABS light on, traction control light on. My mechanic had me check for codes, no codes, suggested to check transmission fluid, that's good, then suggested drive it in manual mode, it drives fine, and shifts up and down okay. But wouldn't shift to automatic until I shifted it to park but then the manual light is now on. What can be wrong? My mechanic is sick right now and was just talking to me on the phone and my 84 year old mom has to go this upcoming week to an important Dr appointment. So I need it to be fixed to drive.

I pulled my 2010 Subaru Forester out of my carport to spray some wasp. No lights on, went to pull it back in, about 15 feet when AT temperature light started blinking, ABS light on, traction control light on. My mechanic had me check for codes, no codes, suggested to check transmission fluid, that's good, then suggested drive it in manual mode, it drives fine, and shifts up and down okay. But wouldn't shift to automatic until I shifted it to park but then the manual light is now on. What can be wrong? My mechanic is sick right now and was just talking to me on the phone and my 84 year old mom has to go this upcoming week to an important Dr appointment. So I need it to be fixed to drive.
We found the problem, Subaru Forester has dashboard lights connected to weird things, in our case the front brakes needed to be replaced, when we did that ( it's been 3 weeks now) all the dashboard lights went off.

Ask a Question