2010 Forester advice

Reaction score
Greetings all
I am new here. I am looking to purchase a 2010 F. It has 145k on it. Clean title $5000. I want to look at it with some knowledge of things to be aware of.

Does anyone have any input about this year?
I appreciate any replies.

I have a 2010 Subaru Forester. Check when the timing belt has been done, I had a car fax and called every place listed with my vin number to find out what has been done. It saved me from having a timing belt done, and tune up, and brakes. If it starts to require oil every week replace the PCV valve and air filter, we did that and it corrected the problem. Later this year the brakes started making noises but it braked fine, then as we were backing out of our carport, the transmission temperature light started blinking, ABS light on, and traction control light on. Long story short, the brakes needed change, it's been 3 weeks and all the lights are off. Subaru Forester has some dash lights that activate from some strange things, we had the same lights on the dashboard come on when the back passenger side window roller switch was disconnected to be replaced. I hope this helps you.

Ask a Question