06 WRX clutch master failed.

Reaction score
Hello, My 06 WRX's clutch master cylinder failed. When I press the clutch pedal, It gets stuck and won't return. I'm in Manila and the parts here are kinda hard to get for 06 WRX. Is there a compatible CMC parts from other cars like nissan or toyota? Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Clutch Master is specific to the make of the car, I dont think that's the route to go. Your OEM part # (could be wrong!) is 37230FE060. There should be overseas vendors that ship aftermarket parts. You can also save money by rebuilding the master, Subaru should have an OEM rebuild for it which is cheaper as its just seals.

*make sure you've confirmed no external clutch fluid leaks, kinked rubber lines (if you've recently had work done) and that the slave cylinder isn't your issue. If you unscrew the clutch master fluid lines and block the master's fluid ports off it should still be bad, if it feels different while blocked then internally the master is fine.

Ask a Question